Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy New Year

It's been ages! I didn't publish one whiny post. You're welcome:) And that was it for 2 months?

I know I said I'd take a blog break. Then I posted and said well maybe I'll post sometimes, it clears my head. And then...,.nothing. It's a curse being born on the cusp of Gemini/Moon Child.....I really do have 3 (or more) personalities/ways to think about things.

Anyway -

Writing, regularly, was one of the primary reasons I started blogging - something I do for me. I started and found a bit of a rhythm over time. Then it became a chain. I'd like to make it
meditative, responsive and regular - just like my workouts/playing music/and other things I
should be doing for me.


With work, 3 teenagers and all the rest of 'my' life draining my essence I sincerely need to claim more of my own turf.

I have posted a picture on my blog profile. My upcoming series will be a review of Aldi's cosmetic
line Lacura and I want to be able to show some photos to illustrate my reviews, so I'm experimenting with self portraiture a la La Bella Figura and Euro Chic. I don't think I'll really be able to show makeup/skin in enough detail by photographing myself in my bathroom, but this is one of the test shots.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yea! You posted! Thanks for your comment today. I am overwhelmed and preparing a thank you response. GLad to see you are back. I check you about every other dayto look for something new!

Kristi said...

PS Nice to see your face. Your gorgeous! Look at those cheekbones!

la said...

Thanks Kristi for checking. I, too, like to see fellow friend blogger's faces:)
La