Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Pandemic Self Care

I started a list of all the things I do for myself. This list is stuff I actually do at home, by myself. I love a full body massage with Sheena -she's a wonder, but in the time of coronavirus I have given that up. Grooming is part of self care in my opinion and neither grooming nor self care are optional. There is A LOT of stuff.....and I'm beginning to think that I should examine what I do, why I do it, if it is doing anything noticeable for me and if I should continue, ramp it up or stop it. Note that I don't do all of these things regularly - which is why I want to make some decisions and an action plan that works for me timewise and results-wise. 1)facial massage/lymphatic drainage massage 2)ear massage (part of above) 3)dry brushing 4)pedicure 5)nail care (for a natural nail look) 6)yoga toes 7)drinking warm water: with apple cider vinegar in the am and occasionally thru out the day. 8)amna - tool that releases fascia in the head and face 9)foam roller 10)facial exercises 11)nuface: current and light attachments 12)foot roller/foot massage 13)dermaroller 14)standing at my computer, not sitting also: just not being "on" the computer at all!!! 15)self reflexology 16)really warm, soaking bath 17)dermaplane/shave my face 18)posture awareness 19)refined eating (both food and the polite ingestion of it) 20)yoga and stretching 21)weights and walking workouts This is actually a wonderful list. I'm going to print it to a large index card so I can refer throughout the day. I like to make a card for am and pm routines. xo La

No comments: