Friday, June 26, 2015

A certain age

There is no denying it. No going back. No regrets? Well, the only thing we can really count on in life is that it will change and change it does. Because I've been gone from here 5 years I can't remember if I've ever written about black cohosh. If you are going thru THE change you may want to consider trying this herb for relief from some of the symptoms. Personally my biggest challenge was/is (hey they came back!!) the lovely sounding "night sweats". Recently they returned and my sleep became severely interrupted several times a night. Not chic. Then I remembered about the black cohosh. Recommended to take 2 capsules a day - I had relief the very first night after taking them! Black cohosh has worked for me and it might be helpful for you. Let us know if you try it and what your results are! xo La

1 comment:

la said...

Hey this is me, La, just checking out this comment thing!