Tuesday, June 23, 2015

La Rentree

I know it's not Autumn but I have just made a decision to immerse myself in what I love and it feels like new beginnings. What do I love? Well I have neglected this blog for about 5 years and reading thru the posts vividly reminds me of what. Writing, gardening, cooking, eating, reading,travel, Paris, music and more - it's what the good life means to me! So I'm back and making a promise to myself to keep writing and keep exploring what makes me happy in this life. Where have I been? Well my work life took off, my kids graduated high school and I've been living the frantic life of a crazy woman! Make money, keep moving, do what you think you need to do, not particularly what you love to do (don't get me wrong I love doing for my family, but all the rest of it? nuts!) Even so 5 years goes by like nothing. So this makes me realize even more that the time is now! What am I waiting for? Nothing this time. xo, La

No comments: