Monday, January 30, 2017

La Belle Vie

               Am I happy about the recent election here in the US?
 Well... non.


For many reasons.....  let's explore...     I disagree with the overall tone of the new administration - and administration is the word and tone is too subtle -

come on!!!

It's 2017!! : multiculturalism is, almost,  out!! Except with you. Who are you????

Where is your fear coming from?
Feel it and tell me. Feel it and explain it to me as best you can.
Do we not want the same things:  family, food, fun.    ????
Do we not????

My walk, my simple walk with my simple dog in my simple park is so sacred I can almost not profess it.  You have to know the same things - you have a dog. You have a child. Why don't you want the world to live - for more children? for more dogs?  - for more people who breathe for the first time that day when they walk their dog - ......for all of us?  Is it so hard to take care of your Mother???

Not gonna get me down.  Freedom isn't free.  And don't take the good life for granted.

xoxoxox    La






No comments: