Friday, February 19, 2021

More of the same, with a few tweaks

 Yesterday: good. However this am I have a slightly itchy neck and eyes and some dry skin in both areas - an allergy. Going thru what I ate/drank/wore now, what a pain. Wait. What if cleaning got me all stirred up?? Good grief.  I was home all day, didn't try anything new. I did milk (foamed, in my coffee as a cleaning day treat), I cleaned. Very routine day.  However today some allergic inflammation. 

First Friday of Lent (not that I'm in it for anything but the food) so tonight's dinner is crunchy fish sandwiches on brioche, crinkle cut fries, broccoli and corn. I should do slaw, so scratch the broc and corn.  I am going to make an asian slaw with cabbage, yellow bell, green onion, carrot tossed in sesame oil, rice vinegar and some ginger (perhaps?).    I love a good fish fry but carryout is not a good look on that dish.

xo


No comments: