Sunday, February 14, 2010

LACURA LIPS


Aldi's lip line includes lipstick, but I don't normally emphasize my lips with a lot
of color so I won't be reviewing their Lacura lipstick. I like a soft shimmer, somewhat pearly, but not super pigmented for my lips. I love Aldi's Gentle Lip Care - tubes that are similar to a lipstick - that come in 3 varieties:
Pink - which is the one I use and gives me just the hint of pink shimmer I like. Blue - which is unscented and uncolored and Yellow - which has a honey scent. These lip balms are a lovely texture (not chapsticky tacky), mineral oil and preservative free. They contain Vitamin E and B5, jojoba oil and (says the packaging) protect against harmful UV rays.
I bought several 3 packs of the Pink tubes when I discovered them in early December and passed them out to a few friends: RAVE REVIEWS! It's a wonderful feeling to find
great skin products that seem/feel/are luxurious for literally pennies. The 3 pack was $1.50 - that's right fifty cents a tube! (It's whats on my lips in my photo if you can see it - it's so subtle and the photo is not the best).
bisous,
La

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

again, blown away by the price!