Monday, March 1, 2010

What do you wear?

What do you wear to bed? My current crop of pjs are worn and stretched out and need replacing. I've never been a nightgown gal - they ride up! I've done au natural, but
when I had young kids this wasn't a good option - too many calls for Mommy in the night or small visitors,unexpected, to my bed. I kept a robe handy, but decided I'd better find, and wear, pjs of some sort. Now that they are teenagers I suppose I could go that route again, but then again they are teenagers, and heaven forbid they catch wind of it:) I've been wearing a Carole Little set, found inexpensively a few years ago at Marshalls, pull on pants and a v neck top, that have now seen better days. I was never a fan of the top anyway as the v had a tendancy to move and expose me! So now I'm wondering what to wear to bed? What do you wear? Thanks in advance for sharing.
La

No comments: