Monday, December 5, 2016

Good Thoughts and Yoga with Raquel Welch

That's the secret to a happy life. Good thoughts. If you can hold onto them.....
Good morning (on my end at least). It's been awhile. Recently I rediscovered an old love of mine:
Raquel Welch's yoga video from the 1980's.  youtube is incredible,  and I love this workout. An hour and 20 minutes of slowing down. Of breathing. Of being worthy of the attention I'm giving myself. Such a gift -  and the kicker - I try to do it every day!
In addition I'll be walking Scout in the woods.  We've been happy with the wonderful autumn weather here this year, (we walk no matter what's going on out there!) and I'll be researching the soup cleanse a bit more altho what I've seen so far basically jives with my "regular" soup. Soup is healthy no matter what - even the richer, fattier ones - because it makes you slow down in the moment. The soup "cleanse" uses homemade broth and or miso, one purees all soups, heavy on the prime ingredients garlic, onion, ginger -  all the usual suspects when it comes to fighting illness. There is some real estate business to do, an email regarding an other real estate issue and I'd like to repot my new ferns.  Huge boston ferns!! Summer patio plants were destined for the landfill, sitting on the tree lawn awaiting their fate. It makes me so happy to have saved them and to love them so.  Win win. Swimming is on the agenda and the wood floors need mopped. Ambitious!! But this is a 2 - 3 day plan. xxoo La

No comments: