Friday, December 28, 2007

2008, I'm beginning to muse

Not really much for too much foresight, I am none the less considering 2008 rather scrupulously - well, month by month anyway. This plan was put into motion by all the upcoming travel plans, both firm and dreamish(and their payment plans) that await us.
Janvier - loads of family birthdays. business in Toledo.
Février - St V,possibly Ellicotville or Toronto
Mars - Marblehead/Boston
Avril - NYC/Boston (M), Wash DC (C)
Mai - Chicago
Juin - China (C)
Juillet - Traverse City,MI,
Août - Toronto
Septembre
Octobre - The Camp (Pa)
Novembre
Decembre
We are not all going on each trip, and some may be subject to change. The tricky part is figuring out when I'll be ready to test for my license. This involves, of necessity, speed, but is subject to the whims of a very slow market. I want to pounce, but only when ready. Due to changes in licensing that would affect my situation in 2009 I am stepping up and will have to take 2 major tests this year. I have a separate plan for this and will be working very hard to get it done.

No comments: