Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Best Margarita or wardrobe shopping at home rewards!

The sun has been revitalizing. My closet is purged and I have come up with some
good findings, one of which is I really needed sandals (and clogs, but those can
wait for fall) to update/upstyle everything I already own. I may still have the
cropped pants from Marcel tailored. Found great gladiator sandals at Target,
they were inexpensive at just about $21. including tax.
Wore them last night for
margaritas on the deck. Very wondeful.
Shopping your closet may leave money available for good tequilla upon occasion.

The best Margarita
Juice of one large orange
Juice of 2 limes
1 tea. powdered sugar
Shake together in a small jar.
Pour a shot of tequilla into lots of ice and add the lovely juice.
No salt, no blender. No headache.

No comments: