Monday, July 1, 2019

All Right, all right

jeez, time to step back. A really good time - Monday morning AND July 1, rather 'step back' and 'start up' rolled into one. Monday and the first of the month. Anyway, it's been quite the 2019. I live very ephemerally in someways and, when writing at least have a record. Otherwise I'm off to the next thing. Really. So a couple of things alerted me to the fact that maybe I should reflect: cleaning my desk and finding the notebook of my bronchial travails, VC PopTart telling me that that took it's toll, and, ta da, my horoscope saying that perhaps I'll take a look at getting healthier. Let's just say I am pretty damn healthy. For any age so we won't qualify it. However, with having been so afflicted now, mostly, behind me I really have/should/need to crank up the healthy. So here's to it and I have a pretty good routine that I've followed before. There has been a change in my wake up time since Europe - and it's been almost a month since we've returned - and it's very early. For me. No biggie, I'll just launch into the am routine earlier in the day. I think it has/might make fasting till noon or one harder, we shall see. This am routine is a luxury that I can afford being self employed. This time of year some of it can happen on the deck/patio/grass. The luxury is being in my delicious home, doing things I like to do for myself and my family/house. I'll crank up the spa feeling with really clean Ketoesque food, massage(s??!!), making vitamins/supplements/water a priority, more yoga/stretching alongside walks and/or 20 minute workouts (Jessica Smith), epsom salt/essential oil baths, vaporizer overnight.
There is more Europe wrap up coming BTW.
L

No comments: