Sunday, April 21, 2019

Europe Nitty Gritty

That's a decent title. But what do I mean?
Well, what have I ordered thus far: some clothes, most of these have been returned. Sunscreen - both lotion and powder, I want full ones for all of us to use. Wall outlet charger with 3 usb and 4 regular three prongers (genius) again to share. 4 pc various sized packing cubes. Suitcase. Eiffel Tower magnifying glass pendant (love this, maps are small!!). I'm getting picky about the wardrobe bit, the green Kensit cropped soft army green pants are perfect except fit. That's being addressed. I believe that's all I've bought for the trip this far. The charger is especially cool, it'll make the area under my desk sleeker when home. We have the universal adaptor already and, I think, the twisty clothesline. Let's go.
Seriously we should: learn some Dutch, hell learn what the language they speak is called at least. It's a murderously hard language. Tipping culture? Euro based? Bike rules and signals.  I'm sure there is more but that's a start. Get Jimmyz on Whatsapp/ also CFJ. Um....... making my list here.
Plan to buy first day : Jake's shaving kit, body lotion to share, corkscrew, tablecloth (marche des puces?), picnic-y items. Bulbs in Amsterdam  - great souseonir (useful souvenier).
 I have pretty much settled on a garden theme, which may replace some of our water theme. We're so close to Jardin Des Plantes and Luxembourg Gardens in Paris and Amsterdam has a great garden/flea market shopping area that sells stuff that can pass customs!
Getting so excited.
Happy Easter.

No comments: