Thursday, April 25, 2019

Just another day

We found another place in Amsterdam, I'll look at the address and get my bearings later. I have another rather busy day. Looking into micro blading my eyebrows, two of my sisters have done it and their's look really good.  Would do it later in summer, need to pay off Europe first!

This writing routine has been good, at least enjoyable, for me. My mornings with this and my other routines are very pleasant and productive, setting me up for a good day. I am not an early riser but am going to get up earlier for the vacation in order to fit in better with my family's internal clocks.

I found a pair of Topshop jeans, moto style with frayed hem. These are soft black and hit me nearer the ankle than most cropped cause they are a 'long' length. They are also high waisted. I just like the way they look on me and usually never like black jeans (no idea why). First pair of this brand, they're on sale at Nordstrom so the price makes me happy too. Also got navy linen drawstring pants, Caslon - Nordie house brand - and used a $20 note. Very happy with these. And yes the jury is still out on me getting back to 'fighting' weight. I never realized what ten pounds (or less) translates into in inches or sizes. Sizes are so wacky you can't really know until you try the garment on! But inches don't lie.

Our trip is so close!!!!!
bisous :)



No comments: