Monday, April 22, 2019

Essie nail - Copenhagen

Six blogs. In a row.  Do you prefer six or 6?  Do you care! 6 seems stronger somehow.
It could become a rhythm. Coffee and words. I like to hear myself write. But like many things I don't make a habit of it.
Keeping the focus mainly on the upcoming trip keeps me reigned in, in a good way. Booked an AirB&B for Copenhagen! Looks so adorable, very homey. Trip of all things travel: Air France, railway/train, VRBO, AirB&B, hotel, KLM Airway, car. Total four countries: Canada, France, The Netherlands, Denmark.  I found a blog from a cute Nordie couple who travel but live in CPH and they have a '3 days in' post, in which funnily, they do not mention Christiania. Everyone else does. So point being, really, there are certain things one 'does' when in a city for the first and brief time. Parks, museums/monuments, waterfronts, cafes and restos, shopping, sites of interest. Christiania.
I found the best item. Well for me. I like a natural nail generally. But lately I've wanted to do some polish. A foray into gels a few years back was mixed: loved the look for 3-4 weeks! but hated what the gel did to my nails. Could not do that more than once. I can pedicure the heck out of myself but with hands it's different. Enter Essie nail polish and Seche Vite. Base coat Sally Hanson. one/two pulls of Essie and the Seche fast dry top. So easy and fast and lasts. About a week if you take care. Playing keys could be hard on them for example but since that another thing I don't make a habit of...
Habits. Crazy things.
It's an odd morning as I've got to go and do some 'real' work. Usually I schedule for afternoons if at all possible.  Hi ho.

No comments: