Saturday, April 20, 2019

Satvic Movement and Madewell dress, which I love

I mentioned fitness/weight, obliquely, in the prior post. Intermittent fasting with a ketoesque bent works well for me, I found fairly recently. Then I kept the fasting (cause that's my preferred way to eat anyway, I've never jumped out of bed to eat breakfast. But breakfast food, yum...and coffee) and  returned to some of my bad carb ways. It's been a mistake in terms of my hip measurement. Then, perusing support and love on youtube I see one from the _hey I tried to get the green back but couldn't do it!!_: Satvic Movement, which admittedly sounds a bit wicked. I digress.
Satvic propose fasting and eating a very restrictive diet of only things that would sprout if you put it in dirt/the ground/you get what I'm saying here: whole, fruit, veg, legumes/seeds/nuts. They love lentils - those little sprouters! - and frankly fruit and grains, lentils really, aren't that appealing to me. I love veg, egg/dairy (some moderation here with the creamest stuff), charcuterie/jerky (Aldi has a teryiaki pork that is wonderful), some nuts. Soup is a food group to me and my family. What knocks me off keto is the potato: chips and any other way. Irish. And ice cream. But once I get going I'm good.
So, the Satvic say fast for 16 hours, then get your sprout/coconut(they are big on this and milk,water) thing ON. Maybe first meal have tons of fruit, then another 4 hrs later of veg/grains/nuts. NO dairy/meat,
which you understood but....they also advise an enema. Really regularly. I don't think that's medically over the top? Would have to get my researcher on it. ha.

Okay Europe. Oh yes please. Found some Paris reading/map stuff yesterday when cleaning the upper hall cabinet. Fun!! To clean and find stuff and to be going to Paris, win win. This weekend we must book our Copenhagen lodging. Easter breakfast/brunch tomorrow, so if you thought intermittent fasting was in my future, non, but I am only drinking black coffee now, so I am mid fast. Not hard when you count the hours you are sleeping! As a note I'm going to try and exchange a Madewell dress that I wore and discovered a weird pull on the back seam last night. It's new, but I have worn it and the pull is in a spot that I wouldn't have created this by wearing it (I don't think). Their stuff is pricy so......hope to get a new one.

XXOO

No comments: