Wednesday, May 8, 2019

My Mornings and The Magic day one// Life with Dee blog

Bathroom, big glass of filtered water with a splash of apple cider vinegar, floss/brush teeth, splash eyes with water.

 Black coffee from my french press which I bring to my office/computer to drink from my la Madeleine mug as I write: first my 10 item gratitude list (7 minutes)and then this blog - for which I set a 20 minute timer. Then I  cleanse my face and do a facial massage or use my nuface device, work out (another 15-20 minute block), practice piano (same, 15-20 min). If I keep moving it's about one and a half to two hours.

So I start the day feeling healthy, pampered and accomplished. I do not eat until about noon - I'm not  usually hungry and even if I am, I wait. Intermittent fasting is a good thing. More on that another time.

Today I've added the 10 item gratitude list as part of doing the 28 days of The Magic. This is Rhonda Byrne of The Secret fame's practical book. Excited to be doing this. I, as most of us, have so much to be thankful for and so much to offer if I can just unleash myself. I hope to extend this to my children, especially my son, who tends toward the negative and is job seeking currently.

I wrote a comment to Dee at Life with Dee, check out her blog! I wrote her because she's referred some readers to my blog and is also the moderator of the facebook group French Chic. Since I quit facebook I can't participate but I do miss the like minded community. Might be the only reason I rejoin facebook, but I can't stomach the rest of it...... my issue I know.

If anyone wants to comment or request or ask me anything, please feel free to do so.  I plan to keep this up, maybe even blog (or vlog!?) a little from Europe later this month. I love to write but am thinking that vlogging might work well for me also. Many folks do both and I enjoy many of their channels/blogs. Whose? Well, maybe I'll share in a later post cause my 20 minutes are up and I gotta go do my neck/facial routine. The neck stuff is paying off! Another post? Maybe....

mysteriously,
L





No comments: